Here’s some great news for fans of Japanese arcade games who wish they could play them in the USA. Taito is bringing its NESiCAxLive 2 arcade digital distribution system to the United States.
Round 1 announced that NESiCAxLive 2 will be location tested at 10 of their stores around the US. The specific stores testing the system are as follows:
- Puente Hills Mall (Southern California)
- South Center Mall (Washington)
- Shops at South Town (Utah)
- Southwest Plaza (Colorado)
- Grapevine Mills (Texas)
- Fox Valley Mall (Illinois)
- Great Lakes Crossing (Michigan)
- Stonecrest Mall (Georgia)
- Broadway Mall (New York)
- Maine Mall (Maine)
No time frame for how long the tests will run has been given as of the time of writing.
Source: Round 1