Rangers, the Morphing Grid is stabilizing!
The first major update for Power Rangers: Battle For The Grid, which brings the game up to Version 1.1.2, has addressed multiple bugs, as well as adjusting juggle limits for certain characters to prevent unintended loop combos. You can read the full, yet, brief, patch notes below.
“Rangers, the latest patch (1.1.2) addresses the following bug fixes:”
- Fixed an issue causing high and low block to not function properly in online matches
- Fixed an issue with Kat and Goldar causing them to soft-lock when hit by certain combos
- Fixed an issue with Goldar incorrectly transitioning from high to low block
- Fixed an issue with Goldar having an incorrect cancel window into Air S, causing soft-lock
- Adjusted juggle limiter values on Green Ranger, Goldar, Mastodon Sentry, and Kat to prevent undesired loops
The update is currently live for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch players and will be coming soon to PlayStation 4.