With the addition of Marduk and Armor King, Namco also brought the Tekken 7 community a whole host of cast-wide bug fixes. While not a full-on re-balancing of the game, there’s a good chance you might find a quality-of-life change or two for a character you play below. Patch translations are courtesy of @Flying_Wonkey at AvoidingThePuddle:
— Wonkey (@Flying_Wonkey) December 3, 2018
- Back Turned u/b+2 and BT u+2 – Unintended character movement when performing these during a super slow motion effect has now been fixed.
- Waking up Backwards (in either Face Down or Face Up position) – Bug where the opponent can hit you back into your previous wake-up position after you tried to get up off the ground with a back input has been fixed.
- Quick Recovering Backwards (in either Face Down or Face Up position) – Bug where the opponent can hit you back into your previous wake-up position after you tried to tech off the ground with a back input has been fixed.
- ws+3,2 more consistent
- 3+4 hitbox on 1st hit made bigger
- f+3:1+2 bug on BT characters fixed
- cd+4,3+4 getting unintended damage boost bug fix
- Rage Drive – damage nerf, 2nd hit hit box shrunk (won’t hit grounded) now can be done by sliding d/f+2~2+3
- qcf+1 switching places in certain situations is fixed, hitbox is now bigger
- Rage Drive bug on crouching opponents now fixed
- b+4,3,4 less recovery frames on block
- d/f+2 hitbox is made bigger
- Rage Drive – 2nd hit more consistent when the opponent either gets hit or blocks the 1st hit in certain off-axis situations.
- 3~4,3+4 and the hold back version unintended damage boost now fixed.
- Less recovery on his 2 throw since there was situations he could be hit post throw animation.
- Meter build across the board has been reduced by 15%
- Rage Art made easier to land in certain situations
- Rage Drive 2nd hit whiffing issues fixed, now more consistent
- CJM d/b+3 – upper hitbox made bigger
- f+3,2 – upper hitbox made bigger
- u/b+1 and u+1 – properties were different from other characters, now fixed.
- u/b+1 and u+1 – properties was different than the usual characters, now fixed.
- D/F (in full crouch) – properties was different than the usual characters, now fixed.
- b+2,4 and b+2,1,4 – Due to these moves whiffing against certain crouching characters, the hitboxes have been made bigger.
- Crouching d+2+3 throw – Recovery frames after landing this crouch throw is adjusted from [±0] to [+5] now to prevent the opponent getting a guaranteed attack in under specific circumstances.