Many players already have their hands on the full version of BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle. Japan already has the game, and players from other countries are welcome to purchase that version as well. Given that the US release of the title is drawing near, and more and more content about the game is appearing, Arc System Works provided a note with a few do’s and don’t’s on this matter.
It’s okay to:
- Stream any kind of matches, online, offline, etc.
- Create combo videos, guides, tutorials, and similar.
- Per their words: “Show us those online shenanigans, dance parties, and the like.”
It’s NOT okay to:
- Stream or record Episode Mode (Story Mode). At the very most, they are OK with content up to Chapter 2, but they would prefer this is entirely avoided.
- Stream or uploaded ripped songs; posting soundtrack content from the game.
No-one wants to content ID or ban YouTube creators or Twitch streamers, so Arc System Works kindly asks to comply with these guidelines.
Read the full note on the Arc System Works website. BBTAG is already out in Asia, and will release in the American region on June 5th, followed by Europe later this month.
Source: ASW [website]