Without any fanfare or warning, Pokkén Tournament DX players were surprised to find a software update was required for their Nintendo Switch if they wanted to play online last night. Although no notes came with this patch — which updates the game to version 1.3.1 — the hardworking fans at PokkénArena were able to find that the small update beefs up some of the latest DLC characters, and removes some glitches.
- 2Y increased clash priority
- 6Y causes a hard knock-down
- 4Y increased knock-back on block and hit.
- Braixen can now begin charging certain Support Pokémon while the Support Pokémon is still on the field.
- Removed the unintended ability to manipulate this move to always yield the boulder or tornado variations.
- Dash recovery shortened.
- Parry Scaling increased from 0% to 20%.
- Mega Rayquaza’s charge time reduced from 40 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Celebi now launches when shifting from Field Phase to Duel Phase.