This year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo will see the second Super Smash Bros. Invitational. As with the previous event, Nintendo is once again hosting the tournament as a way to debut an upcoming Super Smash Bros. game — this time for the Switch.
Now, Nintendo have revealed the 8 Super Smash Bros. players who will be competing at this years Invitational, via a new trailer. The roster is comprised of a number of top players of both Super Smash Bros. for Wii U as well as Super Smash Bros. Melee.
The 8 competitors for this year’s Super Smash Bros. Invitational are:
- Leonardo “MKLeo”Perez (Echo Fox)
- Gonzalo “ZeRo” Barrios (Team SoloMid)
- Adam “Armada” Lindgren (Alliance)
- Yuta “Abadango” Kawamura
- Justin “Plup” McGrath (Panda Global)
- Ramin “Mr. R” Delshad (beastcoast)
- Joey “Lucky” Aldama (Team Dignitas)
- Joseph “Mango” Marquez (Cloud 9)