You might have thought the latest patch for Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition was already fairly expansive, what with its numerous character tweaks and system changes. Well, that’s not all that got changed in 3.5: Capcom revealed last night that even their previously-released patch notes didn’t cover everything:
We’ve documented additional features that were not included in the initial patch notes for the update on 4/3. More information below: https://t.co/lgK8bEDbLZ
— SFV Server Status (@SFVServer) April 12, 2018
The majority of the “hidden” changes are UI and functionality changes. Here’s the full list below from the updated change log:
- Implemented “New Releases” in the Information menu, for viewing new items. (Note: Press the megaphone icon on the top left of the menu screen when “New Releases” is highlighted.)
- You can now restrict entry into Battle Lounges based on connection status. Connection Restrictions has also been added to the Lounge Settings when searching for a lounge.
- Added “Next 50” skip functionality when inviting friends to the Battle Lounge.
- If a disconnect happens during the match, the notification will be left in the message log, and you will be able to view the Fighters Profile of your opponent.
- A sound effect will play at the rematch screen for Ranked and Casual Matches.
- The button guide will be displayed upon spectating a match in the Battle Lounge.
- Enabled a voice sample playback when selecting your favorite character.
- Search and creation settings for Battle Lounge will be saved.
Source: SFVServer (Twitter)