Tekken 7 is no stranger to special collaboration content with other IPs — so far, the game has had collaborations for Idolmaster, Taiko Drum Master, and New Japan Pro Wrestling. This time Tekken 7‘s arcade version is getting a special collaboration event with Namco’s own Summer Lesson VR game on April 4.
For those who aren’t familiar with it, Summer Lesson puts the player in the virtual shoes of a tutor who’s tasked with teaching three schoolgirls over the summer. While it seems like a strange IP to collaborate with, Summer Lesson itself is a project of Tekken series producer Katsuhiro Harada.
The collaboration consists of the following items:
- Hikari Miyamoto costumes for Asuka, Kazumi, Josie, and Eliza
- Allison Snow costumes for Xiaoyu, Katarina, Master Raven, and Nina
- Chisato Shinjo costumes for Lili, Lucky Chloe, and Alisa
- Summer Lesson collaboration interface
- “Fluffy Allison” item (usable by all characters)
- “Fluffy Chisato” item (usable by all characters)
- “Fluffy Hikari” item (usable by all characters)
Whether or not this content will make it into the PlayStation 4, XBox One, and PC versions of Tekken 7 is, as of yet, unknown. However, considering that the previous collaborations with Idolmaster, and Taiko Drum Master did make it into the home versions, it’s likely this one will as well. In the meantime, check out the trailer for the collaboration below.
Source: Bandai Namco