With the inevitable collision of universes imminent in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, we’re finally hearing some details on the US release of the game. Arc System Works has clarified several points, including the frequently-asked-about English dubbing.
Without further ado, BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will have a full English track and dual audio option available. So while we already knew that the RWBY girls will be voiced by their actresses, the rest of the characters feature English voice acting too (marking the debut of Under Night In-Birth fighters in English, as well as certain BlazBlue newcomers, like Es).
Furthermore, there has been much debate about the BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle price, but Arc System Works confirmed details for the US version:
- Retail price for physical and digital: $49.99
- Individual DLC packs (there are six): $4.99
- Complete DLC bundle: $19.99
- Deluxe Digital Edition (the game with all the DLC): $69.99
- The first DLC pack, which includes Platinum, Orie, and Kanji, is free for everyone at launch (for two weeks after launch date).
- Per earlier confirmation, Blake Belladona and Yang Xiao Long will be free to download.
The release date is still as expected: May 31st for the Japanese version, and June 5th for the US version. BBTAG will be available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Source: press release