The questions people have been wondering about BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle are when will it launch, who will it launch with, and will it have DLC. Now, Arc System Works has answered all of these.
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will launch on PlayStation 4 and Switch on May 31 in Japan and June 5 in North America. At launch, the game will have 20 characters all of which know about. For those who haven’t been following the news you can check these out below.
In addition to these characters however, Arc System Works has also confirmed that BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will have 20 DLC characters. One of these characters has been confirmed to be Blake Belladona from RWBY.
The rest however are as of yet unknown, though ArcSys did show their silhouettes as part of a trailer shown at the Arc System Works Fighting Game Awards 2017 tournament.
All 20 characters can be purchased in one go via an “Additional Character All-in-One Pack”. Blake and another unnamed character (likely RWBY‘s Yang Xiao Long) can also be purchased individually. The rest however will be divided into packs of three.
In addition to all of the above, Arc System Works has announced a “BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Limited Box” that will contain the following.
- Special box with a special collaborative illustration by Tochimichi Mori (Arc System Works), Shigenori Soejima (Atlus), Seiichi Yoshihara (French-Bread), and Ein Lee (Rooster Teeth)
- Download code for the “Additional Character All-in-One Pack”
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle art book
- Acrylic standy (PS4 version)
- Multi storage pouch (Switch version)
Finally, for those looking to try the game, BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle will be playable, with the entire launch roster, at Evo Japan.