Play some fighting games in Florida to help sick kids this May!
Gamers on the Edge is gearing up to host their annual charity fighting game event, the 4TheKids Regional Tournament. It will take place at the Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North in Clearwater, Florida on May 19 and 20, 2018; all venue proceeds will go to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. This year’s tournament lineup:
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
- Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Skullgirls 2nd Encore
- Tekken 7
- Injustice 2
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U [singles, doubles, & “8 Player Sm4sh Madness”]
- Super Smash Bros. Melee [singles & doubles]
- Rivals of Aether
For more information or to register to compete/attend, head over to the event’s smash.gg page.
Sources: Gamers on the Edge; smash.gg