Two more reasons to check out the massive UK fighting game event!
Revolution 2017 takes place this weekend in London, England on October 6-8; the anime-focused fighting game major has already been revealed as the first big tournament for Fight of Gods, and we’ve also mentioned its plans to feature special grudge matches in various titles. It was announced today that the event will also feature playable builds of two hot upcoming games from Bandai Namco and Square Enix, respectively: Dragon Ball FighterZ and Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.
Dragon Ball FighterZ
- First revealed at E3 2017, DRAGON BALL FighterZ has taken both the DRAGON BALL fandom and fighting game community by storm with its gorgeous graphical style and explosive take on 3vs3 team based battles. Developed by Arc System Works, one of the most celebrated developers of classic 2D fighting titles, it delivers an explosive, action-packed game that combines classic 2D fighting visuals with advanced 3D character models that look and feel as if they are ripped straight out of the DRAGON BALL anime series.
- DRAGON BALL FighterZ will be available for free play all weekend, with a tournament arranged on Saturday the 7th of October.
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- Currently taking Japanese arcades by storm, DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT is the latest version of the action-packed Final Fantasy crossover fighter — heading for PlayStation 4 in January next year.
- Featured in the Revolution 2017 showcase area in the Rocket Bar at the London Metropolitan University, DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT will be available for free casual play all weekend, with a presentation about the game on the Friday.
- DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY and DRAGON BALL FighterZ will also be featured on-stage the Revolution 2017 showcase area, hosted and streamed by Rice Digital.
Source: Rice Digital [press release]