Tekken 7 version 1.08 went live yesterday evening, and it once again changes the information displayed when connecting to an opponent in Ranked Match. Version 1.08 is a mostly “behind the scenes” patch, focusing on online connectivity and bug fixes. There are a few game balancing implementations though– for Tekken Bowl mode.
The notes from the PS4 patch history include:
“PS4 Download size: 1.672 GB
Steam Download size: 285.7 MB
- Improved optimization of the game’s performance.
- Removed “Max No. of Players” from tournament matchmaking conditions.
- Changed the information displayed about your opponent during standby for warm-up.
- Made adjustments to the behavior of the throwing gauge in the Ultimate Tekken Bowl.
- Fixed various bugs.”
While EU.Tekken goes into greater detail on the Tekken Bowl changes:
Improved modes related to ONLINE
- Win record will no longer be displayed before the start of PLAYER MATCH.
- To improve matches in ONLINE TOURNAMENT, deleted the selection of maximum participants on the page of creating and searching for online tournaments.
Ultimate TEKKEN BOWL improvements
- Character voice will be played when throwing a ball.
- Adjusted the speed of various gauges when throwing a ball.
- Adjusted the camera for when a player gets a STRIKE.
Issues with certain characters fixed
- Issue of the tattoo on Katarina’s stomach disappearing when wearing specific costumes has been fixed
Improved game stability
- Improved the stability of Online modes, Ultimate TEKKEN BOWL, actions during battle in certain stages, Character Customization, etc.”