Tekken 7: Fated Retribution is receiving an arcade update tomorrow: called the “Version C” update, this new patch will see the return of heavyweight fighter Bob. In addition to Bob however, Version C will also bring with it more than a few balance changes. These changes affect a number of the existing cast members, most notably Street Fighter guest character Akuma, who sees more than a new nerfs–including damage reductions and frame data adjustments.
Avoiding the Puddle’s Flying Wonkey has translated these changes which you can read below or on their site.
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Version C Patch Notes
- Adjustments made to how the counter hits are shown in-game when they occur. (No idea what this means.)
- Property of Feng’s ch ws+4 on all opponents is now changed.
- All Rage Arts have their damage reduced.
- Rage Drives resetting the combo scaling in combos has been fixed.
- Instances of when the camera would change during a Rage Drive on hit or block has been fixed.
- Various little system and game bug fixes.
Character Specific Changes
- After a Rage Art (1+2) on hit, the opponent can now react quicker after it. (frames on wake-up improved.)
- After a successful parry, 3+4,4 is made slower. (Probably no longer guaranteed?)
- Strong Knee (wr+3) frames on block made more worse, tracking on the move reduced.
- Golden Headbutt (d/b+1+3) damage has been decreased.
- Shrine (BT 2) hitbox has been made bigger. (Can now combo from ff+4 into BT 2)
- Electric Misfortune (d/f+1,2) no longer naturally combos on hit, 2nd hit has been made slightly slower.
- Loose Shuffle & Rifle Shuffle (u/b+3,3 & u/b+3,4) can now be done from different stances.
- Double Screw (RFF d/b+3,3) on an airborne opponent will now cause a Screw!
- Cactus Shot (RFS d+4,3) timing for the input for the 2nd hit has been reduced. (As in, there’s less time for you to input it for it to come out)
- Shooting Star (u/f+3+4) hitbox for the 3rd hit made bigger on block. (Previously, Jack and Gigas could easily launch her because the 3rd hit of this would often whiff on block for them.)
- Slash Kick (ff+3 HOLD) damage off a full charge is decreased.
- Hatchet Kick (qcb+3) plus frames on hit reduced.
- Northern Cross (fc d/f+4) damage has been reduced.
- 2nd hit of d+1,2 has been made slower.
- Rage Drive (cd+1+4) damage reduced.
- Devil’s Steel Petal (ff+4) frames on block improved.
- Twin Pistons (ws+1,2) frames on block made more worse. (No longer -11?)
- Rage Drive (f+3+4,1+2) made slower from out of all the stances.
- Skyscraper (Duck 2) frames on block made more worse.
- Fox Hunt (Duck 1) damage reduced, frames on whiff and on block made more worse.
- Extended Duck Skyscraper (f+3,f+3 2) frames on whiff and on block made more worse.
- Demon Slayer (f+2) now launches the opponent further away on hit. (Makes the f+2, f+4 combo more consistant)
- Demon Steel Pedal (b+4) hitbox improved. (Back to T7.0 status?)
- Uppercut (ws+2) on an airborne opponent will now cause a Screw!
- Damage on the new fc d/f+2 move is increased.
- Dual Rising Fists (1+2) property on hit changed. (Knocksdown now?)
- Startled Crane (BOK 3) on an airborne opponent will now cause a Screw!
- Lei Zhang (qcf+1) properties on counter hit has been changed.
- Spiral Kick (DE 3) property on hit changed, plus frames on block improved, damage increased.
- Magnetic Knee (b+4) start-up frames improved, damage increased.
- Shadow Cutter (d/b+4) plus frames on hit improved.
- Double Pulse (ff+4,3) frames on hit improved.
- Double Smack (fc d/f+1+2) damage increased.
- Rage Drive (HAR 1+2) damage on an airborne opponent decreased.
- Feather Chop (d+1) plus frames on hit improved.
- Plover Kick (ff+4) pushback on both on block and hit increased.
- Sapu Switch (SWS 3) property on counter hit changed. (Opponent faces towards you for better pick-up combo now)
- Low Angle Straight (d/b+2) property on hit changed and damage increased. (Now wallsplats on normal hit)
- Slide In Low Kick (cd+3) frames on both block and hit reduced. (Now -13)
- Rolling Tiger (1+4) frames on block improved.
- Lunging Tiger (2+3) frames on block improved.
- Lightning God’s Rage (FLY 1) frames on block improved.
- Oroshi (FLY 3) properties on counter hit have been changed, plus frames on block improved.
- Hellfire Burst (FLY 4) damage has been increased.
- FLY Grab (FLY b+1+2) frames on whiff reduced, throw will now cause a wallsplat.
- Crimson Dawn (d/f+1) frames on block more worse, damage decreased and tracking reduced.
- Deadly Crescent (d/b+1+2) properties on hit has been changed, frames on block improved.
- Dragon Slice (b+1) frames on block improved.
- Diamond Tiger Strike (ff+2) is now a Power Crush, frames on block improved.
- Demon Uppercut (ws+2) pushback on block reduced.
- Castle Tower (b+1+2) frames on block improved, hitbox made bigger.
- Rage Drive (d+1+2) now has jump status, cannot be reversed/parried now.
- Left Right to Spider Knee (1,2,3) frames on block improved if you push 1+2 after it.
- Double Smash (2,3) frames on block improved if you push 1+2 after it.
- Cleek Attack Step (d/f+3,2~f) input timing has been shortened. (As in, there’s less time for you to input it for it to come out)
- Creeping Snake to Geyser Cannon (d/f+3,2,3) frames on block and on whiff improved.
- Bad Habit (ff+3) fixed the hitbox so it will now hit Bryan on the ground.
- Spider Knee (ws+3) frames on block improved if you push 1+2 after it.
- Twisted Mind (KND d+3+4) frames on hit improved, damage also increased.
- All of Akuma’s specials now all do 1 chip damage on block.
- Hadouken (qcf+1 / qcf+2) damage decreased.
- Shoryuken (f,d,d/f+1 / f,d,d/f+2) changed properties on hit when colliding with a power crush, damage on the move is also decreased.
- Demon Flip 1 damage decreased.
- Demon Flip 4 damage decreased.
- Demon Flip 1+3 / Demon Flip 2+4 frames after it were made worse.
- Air Tatsus (Air qcb+3 / Air qcb+4) plus frames on block made worse.
- Standing (2) damage decreased.
- Standing (4) damage decreased.
- Standing (f+4) damage decreased.
- Standing (d/f+1,2) pushback on block shortened.
- Standing (d/f+2,1) 1st hit damage decreased, 2nd hit plus frames on block improved.
- Standing (d/b+2 / d+2 / fc 2) damage decreased.
- Standing (d+3) properties on hit at the tip with an opponent changed, damage decreased.
- Sweep (d+4) on hit knocks down the opponent further away.
- Standing (b+1) damage decreased.
- forward,forward 4 (ff+4) frames on block made worse.
- While Running 1 (fff+1) bug where it becomes unblockable on an opponent already guarding a different move is now fixed.
- While Standing 2 (ws+2) frames on block made worse.
- Tsunami Kicks (ws+4,4) frames on block made worse.
- Neutral jump 2 damage decreased.
- Neutral jump 4 damage decreased.
- Forward jump 2 damage decreased.
- Forward jump 4 damage decreased.
- Fixed a bug where Akuma’s sidethrows will not come out during sidestepping/sidewalking.
Source: Tekken Official via Avoiding the Puddle