Arc System Works’ Takeshi Yamanaka recently tweeted that their newly-released arcade fighter Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- will be receiving a patch in the near future. The update, which will bump the game to version 1.01, is being released to address some bugs that have been discovered and will not affect character balance.
The changes are currently being tested at Sega Akihabara Building 1, Sega Gigo Ikebukuro, and Club Sega Shinjuku West Exit, and will be there until March 4. You can check out the full list of glitches being addressed below.
- Increased priority for Psyche Burst
- Fixed a bug for Millia’s Secret Garden
- Fixed a bug for Chipp’s Zanseirouga (aka Maximum Chipp)
- Fixed a bug for Axl’s Tenhouseki
- Fixed a bug for Faust’s Instant Kill
- Fixed a bug where I-No does not gain tension for her hoverdashes
- Fixed a bug that allows Bedman to stay in the air forever
- Change of version notice at bottom right corner from 1.00 to 1.01