After small announcements were provided here and there regarding Ultra Street Fighter IV location tests in Europe, Capcom UK’s Street Fighter community manager David “Dawgtanian” Hinds dropped a full schedule that includes five (yes, five!) events earlier this morning. The list contains a nice mixture of events, from Scotland’s third Hypespotting outing to the eSports atmosphere of the International Video Game Cup in Cannes and everything in between.
So, without further ado, the pertinent info:
- Paris Mangas – February 8-9 – Paris, France
- The Heart of Gaming – February 21-23 – London, UK
- IVGC (International Video Game Cup) 2014 – February 28 – March 2 – Cannes, France
- Road to Ultra – March 22-23 – Rome, Italy
- Hypespotting 3 – March 29-30 – Glasgow, Scotland
Much like previous location tests, these showings will give fans the opportunity to try out Ultra’s latest build and provide feedback to Capcom on the changes they’ve made before the game is released this June. If you happen to live near any of these events, do yourself a favor and head over for an early look at the latest iteration of Street Fighter IV.
Further information on each event can be found in the original Capcom-Unity post.