Earlier tonight, Arc System Works released details on the next update to Persona 4 The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold. The third patch since the game’s initial release will implement a number of bug fixes. Though these are not direct balance changes to the cast, many of these glitches have already been utilized by players in high-level tournaments.
A full translation of the patch notes has been included below. Ver.1.03 is set to land in Japanese arcades on February 13.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some characters to cancel the superflash of an SP Skill into a One More Cancel.
- Fixed a Nesica system bug where promotion and demotion matches would appear incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug involving S-Hold Sukukaja that would prevent the Sukukaja meter from draining.
- Shadow Yosuke can now perform SB Hurricane – Shooting Star when the Shadow Berserk gauge is below 25%. It will consume the Shadow Berserk gauge the same way that a normal SB Skill does.
- SB Garudyne can no longer land on the ground during the motion of the attack.
- During Charge, the damage boost to Air SB Rampage (showcased below) has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug that increased the damage from a normal Burn to a Crisp to an SB Burn to a Crisp, while retaining the normal Burn to a Crisp speed.
- Fixed a bug that made the Persona invincible to projectiles during repeated D item summons.
- Naoto is no longer able to One More Cancel the SB version Anti-S SP Pistol during the second superflash.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Naoto’s Persona to stay invincible throughout the entirity of 5D if the follow-up was inputted while the Persona was invincible.
- Aigis can no longer KO an opponent from a Guard Cancel attack.
- Adjusted the input method during certain Clean Hit attacks so that it is less likely to get an incorrect move.