Atlus and Arc System Works’ arcade title Persona 4 The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold will be receiving a small update on January 16. In addition to fixing a few errors and improving functionality, Ver.1.02 also changes the meter build for Shadow-type characters. You can find the full list of changes below.
- In Training Mode, the following dummy-only functions have been added.
- → + Start Button: Opponent state (Stand/Crouch/Jump) settings.
- ← + Start Button: Counter-hit settings.
- ↓ + Start Button: Position reset and starting position select.
- For all CPU battles, holding 4 buttons + Start Button quickly drains HP and the time count.
- Improved the input reception of the S Hold System.
- For Shadow types, SP Gauge increase while taking damage is now the same as when attacking.
- There is now a small probability that a different stage will appear.
- On the victory screen, changed the maximum displayed digits for earned EXP.
- Fixed the volume for some sound effects and voices.
- Fixed text errors in Arcade Mode.
- Skill Boost Mahagaru no longer rebounds arrows multiple times.
- Fixed a bug that caused Feather☆Bomb to automatically explode.
- Fixed a bug that caused C Weave to at times not build SP Gauge.
- Fixed a bug that caused Koukai Shokei (Public Execution) to at times restrict the opponent for a long period.
- Improved the input reception for B and Skill Boost Randomizer.
Sho Minazuki (Persona)
- Changed the default color.
For Arcade Store Operators
- Can now change the time limit for Training Mode from test mode.
Source: Arc System Works, tip via Kurushii