Boodendorf recently uploaded two new JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle videos that showcase the title’s latest downloadable characters, Narciso Anasui and Vanilla Ice. The first is a solo Anasui combo exhibition that demonstrates what the character is capable of. Boodendorf’s notations and commentary have been included after the video.
2. (Son) 2LL5LMH 214H SR j.M 5LLH 623A
Those two combos are Anasui’s bnbs. HHA/623A can replace each other.
3. (Soff) 2LL5LMH 214A(1), crossup, instant jf.H, second hit of 214A touches, 5LH HHA
Really useful setup when you don’t have much meter to end your usual bnb with HHA, Just replace the HHA with 623A in that case.
4. (Soff) 214A (charged) 2L5LMH GHA (214A hits)
Impractical as fuck. Dat sync with the music tho.
5. (Soff) 2LL5LMH 214A(1) PC S crossup, TK 214A, (Soff 214A hits), 5L 214H SR j.M 5LLLH 623A
Same as 3. but with Son variation ,triple 5L is corner only, midscreen just use two.
6. (Soff) 41236H S j.H 5L 214H SR j.M 5LH S 5LH 214H HHA
The 214H SR j.M 5LH S 5LH 214H can be looped but after the command throw it won’t do any damages.
7. (Soff) (Small chars only?) 2LL5LMH 214A(1) PC dash 2L5MH S 5MH 214H SR crossup, j.M, S (second hit of 214A touches), j.H, 5L 214H SR, j.M 5LLH HHA.
The second video runs through Anasui and Vanilla Ice’s respective Heart Heat and Great Heat attacks.