UPDATE – This article has been updated with various archives from last night’s stream and a list of things that were shown off. Starting this week and continuing on until EVO, they will be broadcasting from the PC version of the game, which is set to appear on Steam “soon.”
- PC Version unveiled, includes numerous graphics options to adjust for PCs of different performance, including 2D/3D background options and borderless full screen mode.
- 2D/3D background toggle being considered for console.
- Squigly’s move-list has been added.
- Squigly’s assists now have names.
- All throws now have unique assist names.
- In-game move-lists has been updated to reflect new balance changes.
- Casino level is now in 3D.
- PC Beta is in testing right now. When it is done with testing they will look toward releasing. Mike Z and Render recently found a desync issue that they have to fix before it comes out.
- All hit-stun hurtboxes are now normalized to be exactly the same as idle boxes. This prevents moves that would connect in an idle state from whiffing mid-combos due to hurtbox shape.
- All hit-stun hurtboxes have also been normalized. They have been expanded to include the hurt area from all air hit-stun states. Both of these changes make combos far more consistent.
- Cerebella’s projectile invincibility on Kanchou has been reduced.
- Double’s super jump has been reduced back to its normal height. Her normal jump ends at slightly under super jump height.
- Squigly’s jumps are now colored.
- Squigly’s standing normal damage had been increased.
- Squigly’s charged harpoon is projectile invincible and causes you to become invulnerable when reeling in the opponent.
- Squigly’s charged remote stab now homes in on the opponent.
- Squigly’s Sing now last 35 frames longer on both versions.
The weekly Skullgirls Salty Cupcakes stream has just gone live. Mike Z hasn’t uploaded his to-do list much this week, so many of the balance changes we’ll get to see should be surprises. More Squigly changes? Further balance tweaks to the rest of the cast? Maybe we will get to see Ms. Fortunes new head-on standing HK cleaned up a bit! Tune in below or head on over to Twitch to find out.
Source: Salty Cupcakes