Capcom will be distributing a title update for Darkstalkers Resurrection (Vampire Resurrection in Japan) on April 12. This update will not only add Fight Request functionality to both arcade and training modes, but will also fix a number of bugs and issues within the game.
Title Update Bug Fixes
- If your opponent’s ranking points are below a certain value, if you win the rank match the ranking point values will change.
- In the explanation test for the matchmaking option PING test, added Player Match and Tournament to the text.
- Fixed a bug where players would not communicate via voice chat during ranked match and quick match.
- Fixed a bug where voice chat would not function when accepting an invite during a match or replay.
- Fixed a bug where if a ranked match ended in a time over or double KO, you would be sent back to the main menu.
- If you have 10 friends or more, when sorting rankings by friend, the information after the first page will be displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where during training mode, changing the dummy action settings in a certain order would cause the screen to freeze.
- Fixed a bug where uploaded YouTube videos would not have synced sound and picture (Xbox 360 only)
- Fixed a bug where certain awards would not correctly progress.
- Other bugs fixed.
Vampire Hunter (Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge)
- Fixed a bug when Bishamon’s Hane Yaiba is blocked, he can still perform Tsuji Hayate and Kaeshi Yaiba.
- Fixed a bug where during Aulbath’s (Rikuo’s) Water Jail on hit, Aqua Spread will connect.
- Fixed a bug when Anakaris’s Royal Judgment hits Phobos (Huitzil), at the moment the curse ends, if Anakaris and Phobos are close, the screen would freeze.
- Fixed a bug in player match where after choosing Pro Tournament or Marathon, after the first match, the game speed would be set to TURBO.
- Fixed text where Direct Scissors was listed to use 3 bars of the Special gauge.
- Fixed a bug where when rematching in a local match, the game speed would be set to TURBO.
Vampire Savior (Darkstalkers 3)
- Fixed a bug that caused the BGM and flashing buttons for Lilith’s Gloomy Puppet Show are out of sync.
- Fixed a bug where when playing back a recorded Gloomy Puppet Show, the wrong notes would be played.
- Fixed a bug where the Dark Force activation differed from the original version.
- The online ID (gamertag) and Dark Force gauge no longer overlap.
- Fixed a bug where when selecting Dark Gallon (Dark Talbain) and Auto-guard in training mode, Dark Gallon’s graphics would change.
- Bishamon will now be usable as the first character for Shadow.