ZRO recently posted a brand new video outlining a Spider-Man combo challenge in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. The goal is simple: push Spider-Man’s damage as high as you can without using assists or X-Factor. The full rules can be read below and are also shown at the beginning of the example combo video.
- Score at least 800k damage
- Use no more than two bars, not counting DHCs
- No other characters are allowed to deal damage. Only Spidey is allowed to deal damage. That means no assists, no TACs, and no DHCs that actually hit the opponent. All DHCs must tag back to Spidey before continuing the combo.
- No X-Factor
- No Ultimate Web Throw
- Any other glitches are allowed.
- To enter just upload your video to Youtube with your user name and “Zro Spidey Solo Damage Challenge” as the title, and send it as a video response to the video below.