Shoryuken, Kineda, Capsule Entertainment, Eightarc, Raikanami, Rukunetsu, and R Type Productions have all teamed up to bring Northern California another installment of the popular HADOCON tournament series. The event will feature both singles and team tournaments for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition ver. 2012 and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and will be hosted out of GoKart Racer in Burlingame, California. Since its inception, HADOCON has quickly become one of the premier tournaments for NorCal, so definitely check it out if you’re in the area.
Some of the players set to make appearances so far include coL.CC|Filipino Champ, EG|Ricky Ortiz, AGE|Vangief, EG|PR Balrog, TFA.RZR|LPN, XSK Samurai, MC|Honzo Gonzo, and MC|KBEAST, but you can expect many, many more come November.
All the information you’ll need to know in order to attend has been included below, but feel free to check out both the Facebook group and the official thread on the Shoryuken forums if you have any questions.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
- SSFIV:AE 2012 Teams: 12-2pm
- SSFIV:AE 2012 Singles: 2pm-5pm
- UMvC3 Teams: 6-8pm
- UMvC3 Singles: 8pm-11pm
Registration (All Games)
- Street Fighter: 10-11am
- Marvel: 10-1pm
1541 Adrian Road Burlingame, CA 94010
Stream by SRK Live
SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV: Arcade Edition 2012
- Teams 3v3
ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3
- Teams 3v3
- Single’s Registration: $15, or $10 with RSVP
- Single’s Pot: $10/game
- Team Games: $15 flat per team / per game ($10 goes to pot, $5 for registration). We’ve lowered the cost of team games to make it very affordable for everyone to participate. It’s $5 per team member with no need for single’s registration to participate. Hope you guys enjoy this new team entry system!
- A match consists of: 2 out of 3 rounds per game.
- 2 out of 3 games for a match (SFIV), 3 out of 5 game for a match (UMVC3)
- Grand finals consist of 3 out of 5 games.
- After a game has ended, the winner must stick with same character for the next game.
- Loser has option of switching character
- Game breaking glitches are banned.
- Programmable controls are banned. Button macros (e.g. 1 button to perform 3 punches at once) are allowed. Turbo button features are NOT allowed.
- Pausing a game will result in forfeit of that round unless the opponent chooses to waive this option.
- Double elimination bracket
- Capsule Entertainment
- RAIKANAMI x RUKUNETSU