Japanese blog Game Nyarth recently posted some information covered in this week’s upcoming game magazines, including the announcement that Murakumo Units Mu-12 and Nu-13 will be returning as fighters in BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma. While Mu-12 has been a mainstay of the series since her inclusion in Continuum Shift, this will mark Nu-13’s first appearance as a playable character (outside of acting as Lambda-11’s Unlimited form) since Calamity Trigger.
Little information regarding specific changes to their playstyles has been released, but we should know more in the coming days. For now, feel free to take a look at the provided magazine scan and let us know what you think in the comments.
UPDATE – SoWL on the Dustloop forums translated the rest of the information, which includes a few details about their changes and story modes.
– Both Nu-13 and Mu-12 are playable
– Mu’s Overdrive is Steins Gazer (Geyser?), it makes her lasers faster
– Her AH got new animation
– Story mode: Noel wishes to control the power of the Azure to save Tsubaki and turns into Mu thanks to Rachel’s powers. She’s still the same old Noel inside.
– Nu’s Overdrive is Unlimited Drive, which increases the amount of swords summoned (like in her Unlimited version?)
– New move, Supra Rage. Nu does a backflip and strikes with her legs, making this a good anti-air move that also gives her some distance.
– No new info about the loketests.