The minds behind GameCenter Arcade, Finest KO, NorCal Install, and Dromstruction recently announced that they will be holding a 24 hour charity event for Persona 4 Arena Tuesday, August 7th. They’ve got a lot planned for everyone in attendance, including round-the-clock tournaments, charity exhibition matches, and much more. The event will take place up at Game Center Arcade in San Mateo, CA, with support from Twitch TV, Atlus Games, Mad Catz, NOS Energy Drinks, and Broken Tier.
Sounds like a good way to get some opening hype in for Persona, as well as benefit a worthy cause. You can find out more about the event over at below.
GAME CENTER ARCADE
47 South B Street
San Mateo, CA 94402
Stop by and join us as we host:
- Around the Clock Tournaments
- Charity Raffles
- Charity Money Matches
- and more!
Enter the raffle for a chance to win:
- Persona 4 Arena for Playstation 3
- Madcatz PS3 FightSticks
- Madcatz FightStick Carrier Bags
- Brokentier T-Shirts
- Tritton AX Pro Headsets
- Persona 4 Figures
Registration is at the Door:
- $8 Venue Fee ($4 to GameCenter Arcade, $4 to charity)
- $2 Entry Per Tournament (100% to charity)
- $1 Per Raffle Ticket, $10 for 13 tickets, $20 for 30 tickets (100% to charity, minus shipping costs)
- Raffles are open to on-site participants as well as online viewers!
- Want to Challenge Someone to a Charity Match? Let Us Know! We’d Love to Stream It!