The latest episode of UltraChen TV wrapped up last night, and special guest Mike Z has unveiled even more changes set to come in the upcoming Skullgirls patch. Below is a list of changes that weren’t covered in Mike Z’s first patch rundown, as seen on The Mix-Up. Note that Hornet Bomber has changed again since the last build, hopefully in a way that will act as a compromise to both sides of the “nerf it/leave it alone” argument.
As with the other list of changes, none of this is final.
- Five frame leniency buffer has been added for chains, allowing you to do combos with “marvel timing.”
- The second player can now config buttons in in training mode and the options menu.
- Holding down buttons no longer locks inputs in button config.
- As long as the second player has hit one button in button config, button config won’t close for them when another play chooses “accept”.
- Air normals and air command normals are now counted as the same move in the iPS.
- Mike Z said the IPS changes has reduced everyone’s maximum damage output by 1,500-2,000.
- Mike Z hopes the patch will come out mid-June though the date is not official.
- Hornet Bomber causes untechable knockdown again.
- Hornet Bomber bounces you lower than it used to. It still lets you follow up with a combo but it’s more likely that you will use up your OTG.
- Hornet Bomber cancel window has been reduced.
- Double’s first medium kick has been slowed by one frame.
- Rekkas can no longer be canceled into head recall
- Meter gain on GARBAGE DAY has been normalized. Now builds a third of what it used to.
- Peacock gains a third of the meter she usually would when charging an item drop.
- Peacock’s teleport now ends closer to the opponent than it used to.
- Peacock’s teleport is now four frames slower on recovery, but starts up faster.
- Cerebella has received an across the board damage nerf. Her basic combos do about 1,500-2,000 damage less.
- Jumping MP knocks you down further than it used to. j.MP-j.MK no longer works in the corner.
- Nothing else has been changed since the last build.
- Valentine’s jumping hard punch now knocks you higher in the air
- The tweak to Buer Thresher’s damage scaling has been returned to normal
- Painwheel’s new Lightning Legs style pinion dash can be chosen as a custom assist by pressing down and two kicks.
- Trajectory on the first hit of Fenrir Drive has been slightly changed. It can now DHC out of EKG Flatliner.
- Fenrir Drive has been given slightly more recovery.
Source: UltraChen TV