Kane over at Level Up Your Game recently posted some information from Arcadia Magazine regarding tiers and life bar information for Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited. As usual, Arcadia compiles this information via input from top Tekken players, including Fukushi and Yuu, so the information is based more off high-level competition than popular opinion.
- S – Devil Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi
- A – Nina, Feng, Steve, Bob
- B – Lars, Leo, Jinpachi, Armor King, Jack-6, Bryan, Hwoarang, Dragunov, Lee
- C – Marduk, Jaycee, Bruce, Lei, Ganryu
- D – “the rest”
- Uncertain – Ling, Miguel, Paul
This latest issue also included information on life bar amounts, which are relatively low when compared to earlier Tekken releases.
- Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion [console] – 180 points
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 – 180 points [per character]
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited – 165 points [per character] for teams, 230 points for Solo mode.
Source: Level Up Your Game