The latest patch to Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross has updated the game to version 2.10, adding a new character, arcade story, and menu voice as well as fixing some glitches and tweaking the game system a bit. Willard H. Wright was teased a little while back in a promo video we’ve posted below, and he looks to be an interesting addition to an already stacked cast. The full change log for the 2.10 patch is also included, courtesy of Beast Note. The patch can be downloaded from the game’s official website.
– New character Williard H. Wright added.
– New story added in Arcade Mode.
– New system voice added.
– Off-the-ground attacks don’t work with Down Attack now.
– Glitches/bugs fixed.
– A change to Detachment ability’s effect time.
– A change to Massacre ability’s absorption.
– “Hold” property added to Beatrice’s 6B (forward Medium).
– Changes to some characters’ moves
- George – Far 5A, Far 5B, Far 5C
- Lucifer – 3C
- Rosa – Far 5A, Golden Dream, Goat Hunting
- Dlanor – Far 5B, Dismiss Cornelia
- Erika – 6A, Goat’s Bombardment
Source: Beast Note