A short list of changes for King of Fighters XIII: Climax was recently released by SNK-Playmore, as well as a video highlighting the simplified input system for some of the trickier moves. Because this is only a partial list, we should be getting more updates on a regular basis infroming us of other changes to the game.
– Shen will no longer receive a counter hit penalty when he’s hit during his Far C
– Shen will gain some power meter when he bounces off anything stronger than an EX projectile with his Danken(Projectile parry)
– Fixed issue where Ralf and Raiden’s positions will change and command has be input in reverse when doing Bareback Vulcan (DM) > MAX Cancel >NEOMAX
– Fixed Normal throw so that it no longer raises the opponent’s meters.
– Fixed issue where doing cl.D>HD bypass will make the characters switch position when the opponent is facing back
– Took out invincibility on HD bypass
– Changed damage on short hop & hyper hop C from 72 to 70
– Fixed issue where MAX canceling too late from normal Maiden Masher wouldn’t target lock the NEOMAX.
– Changed input frames for canceling from Maiden Masher.
– Fixed issue where repeatedly blocking low would display his standing block for a split moment.
– Changed cr.B so that it can be HD bypassed.