B15SDM held nothing back when building this amazingly detailed steampunk themed FightStick for a fellow SRK member. Pipes, gears, hand cut engraved brass and even a Sanwa JLF stick with a real wind up pocket watch were all a part of this intricate design. Check out the full details and pics below!
If you’re interested in getting a custom stick built by B15SDM, head over to his website for more info.
- Solid full clear acrylic case with hardwood cladding with brass screws to match theme
- Hand cut and engraved brass sheet below top plexi panel.
- Hand cut and roughly sanded bottom stainless steel panel for underside
- Genuine clock work parts for internals
- 8mm copper piping to hide/tidy cables
- Random silver wire acting like cable tidy
- Seimitsu PS-14-KN buttons all round with copper leaf inserts with simple light up LEDs on activation
- Sanwa JLF stick with a real wind up pocket watch. Sadly, I ruined it when I was drilling the hole for the threaded insert. A little crumb of plastic fell into the gears and stopped it from working.
- Datel/Paewang pcb for xbox 360, ps3 & pc support.
(Tip by Majinhurricane)